Location and Hours
6901 Main Street, Osoyoos BC
(T) 250.495.6515 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Open May 1- October (closing date varies) Gates are locked between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am daily.
*DAY USE PARKING Located at 7808 Spartan Drive is no longer available.
2023 Fees to park your boat trailer: a daily rate of $10.00, a weekly rate of $60 and a monthly rate of $250. These can be purchased on site via credit card. If trailers are parked illegally without payment or time expires; trailers may be immobilized until payment is made.
- Printable Regulations
- Off-Street Public Parking Bylaw
- Instructions for Pay Machine Payments
- Instructions for Pay Machine Fines
- LICENSED BOAT TRAILERS ONLY (Plate Attached)
- Special Parking Permit (Issued by Town Hall)
Non-Permitted Uses (Special Permit Only)
- No Campers
- No Motorhomes
- No Utility Trailers (Unless used to carry Watercraft)
- No Camping
- No Overnight Vehicle Parking
- Please park perpendicular to the fence first, and once the perimeter spaces are occupied use the centre island
- Please park responsibly to maximize parking area
- Use of this parking lot is at your own risk, and the Town of Osoyoos shall not be liable for any theft or damage
- All vehicle or trailer owners responsible for self-security
- Do not secure trailer to fence or trees
- No loitering or spinning tires
Parking Offences will be ticketed under Municipal Ticket Information System Bylaw. Failure to comply with these regulations or failure to respond to Municipal Ticket will result in vehicle or trailer being towed or detained by wheel immobilizer and not released until all fines, towing and storage fees are paid in full.
The Town of Osoyoos is not responsible for any damaged or stolen property from this lot.
This facility is funded by Resort Municipality Initiative Grant Funding Program.
Please note on the map below that "Beach Access" is only a public walkway to the Osoyoos Lake and is not a boat launch.