Comfort Letter

Comfort letters provide information on land use items such as the current zoning, building permit records, etc. and are most commonly requested by law firms or Real Estate Agents wanting to know the current status of a property before the finalization of a property sale.

Copies of records or building permit plans will not be provided thorugh a Comfort Letter and these should be made through a Freedom of Information (FOI) request to the Town of Osoyoos (see link below). 
Freedom of Information (FOI)