Osoyoos Boat Launch and Marina is located at 8215 Spartan Drive and has two public boat launches and a 32 slip marina.
The Town leases 16 slips on a seasonal basis:
- Eleven slips are leased to individuals for private use. For a Marina Waitlist Request Form click here
- Four slips are leased for commercial purposes to Osoyoos Marine Boat Rentals 250.495.0808; and
- One slip is reserved for the RCMP.
The marina was constructed as partnership between the Town and Osoyoos Shoreline Developments, the developer of Watermark Beach Resort.
Contact Watermark at 250.495.5500 to rent a slip daily, weekly, monthly or seasonally.
Links to other Important Information
- Boat Trailer Parking Information
- Boat Launch Interactive Map other boat launches located at sẁiẁs Provincial Park (Haynes Point) and Osoyoos Lake Regional Park
- Canada Safe Boating Council
- Canadian Boating License
- Osoyoos Lake Water Levels
- Zebra Mussel Prevention "Don't Move a Mussel" by Okanagan WaterWise/Okanagan Basin Water Board (OBWB)