Change Mailing Address

The Town of Osoyoos must be notified of any mailing address changes/updates.

Please email the Finance department with your address change.  Provide your legal name(s), contact information, address of the property, and the new mailing address.

Once we receive your updated information, your mailing address will be updated in the Town's system.

The property owner is responsible for notifying BC Land Titles and BC Assessment.