Location and Office Hours
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
(T) 250.495.6515 (F) 250.495.2400 (E) email@example.com
Town Hall is located at 8707 Main Street, Box 3010, Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
The Finance Department is responsible for:
- providing advice and guidance to Council and Town Management
- financial planning and budgets
- financial reporting through the Financial Accounting Systems
- utility billing, corporate payroll and investments
- property taxation and collections
- buying and inventory control
- loss control and insurance through the Risk Management
The Finance Department provides various departments and Council with day-to-day financial advice on matters involving the expenditure of funds and/or generation of revenue on a policy and ad-hoc basis. The Director of Finance directs the development and implementation of long-range plans which meet the capital and operating needs of the community within the guidelines of the Five Year Financial Plan.