You are hereHome › TENDER - Phase II NW Sector Sanitary Sewer
Canada's warmest welcome ®* May 22 2019
TENDER - Phase II NW Sector Sanitary Sewer
Annual General Meeting on June 17, 2019
18th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Breakfast on April 6
Spirit of Osoyoos Community BBQ Fundraiser on May 3
OFFICE CLOSED (2019)
OSOYOOS MUSEUM FREE ADMISSION DAYS
Osoyoos Museum - Annual Christmas Open House
Osoyoos Museum Society Annual General Meeting
Osoyoos Museum - The Great Day of Adventure
2019 Soroptimist Spring Fashion Show
25th Annual Easter Eggstravaganza April 20, 2019
SOAP Theatre presents Lawrence & Holloman
The Art Gallery 'Trifocal Perspectives'
NOON OFFICE CLOSURE at Town Hall on April 11, 2019
Volunteers Needed for Pitch-In Week on April 27
Osoyoos Rural Fire Protection District Annual Meeting April 25
Day of Mourning on Sunday, April 28
Hike for Hospice on May 5 - Oliver
Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society 2019 AGM on May 8
Art Gallery Opening Reception for Authenticity on May 2
Naloxone Training at Sonora Community Centre on May 6
2019 Music in the Park
Meadowlark Festival May 16-20
2019 Cactus Jalopies 15th Annual Desert Wine Tour
Parks Canada Public Information Session May 15, 2019
2019 Shred It and Forget It Event on May 25
71th Annual Cherry Fiesta July 1, 2019
2019 Osoyoos Market on Main
2019 Business Promoting Business Networking Night May 15
Request for Proposal (RFP) Platform Lift for Sun Bowl Arena
Osoyoos Lawn Bowling Club Free Intro Lessons
Osoyoos Lawn Bowling Club Public Drop-In
Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase 2 tender was awarded at the January 17, 2011 Regular Open meeting to Sunland Utilites.
The following bids were received:
|Contractor||Net Bid Amounts|
|Hub Excavating Ltd.||$578,057.60|
|V-Line Construction (1992) Ltd.||$555,083.20|
|COPCAN Contracting Ltd.||$735,201.60|
|Sunland Utilities Ltd.||$453,118.40|
Sealed Tenders clearly marked "Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase 2 - Collection System Extension to Roberts Point" will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office, 8707 Main Street, Box 3010, Osoyoos, B.C. V0H 1V0 up to 2:00 PM local time, Wednesday, December 22, 2010 (extension as per Addendum #2).
Tenders will be opened in public at the Town of Osoyoos Town Hall at 2:00 PM on the tender closing date.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- 400m of 200Ø DR35 PVC gravity sewer main and appurtenances.
- 1840m of 150Ø DR18 PVC and DR17 HDPE forcemain.
- installation of owner-supplied lift station.
- electrical and control systems for lift station.
NOTE: Electrical drawings not included with package - will be issued as an Addendum.
ADDENDUM #1 - Electrical Drawings. This addendum shall become an integral part of the Contract Documents and Tenderers must acknowledge receipt on the appropriate page of the tender form.
ADDENDUM #2 - Works below high watermark. Contractors are hereby advised that Items B2.0, B3.2 and B4.6 may be deleted from the contract and therefore shold be considered as provisional items. Deadline for submission has been extended by one day to December 22, 2010.
Tender documents are available on the Town's Tender webpage or on BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting Group (Kamloops) at a cost of $50.00, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting Group in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting Group.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
- A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
- If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
|Barry Romanko, CLGM
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Osoyoos
8707 Main Street, Box 3010
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
|T.R. Underwood, P.Eng.
TRUE Consulting Group
201-2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam