You are hereHome › TENDER - Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations – Electrical Kiosk Supply and Installation
Canada's warmest welcome ®* August 4 2021
TENDER - Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations – Electrical Kiosk Supply and Installation
2021 Council and Committee Meeting Schedule
OFFICE CLOSED (2021)
Art Gallery Summer Artisan Market June 24 through September 6
Yellow Fish Storm Drain Painting July 11
Art Gallery Outdoor Summer Sale
*New Location * COVID-19 Mobile Immunization Clinic in Osoyoos July 15 and 16
At the December 5, 2011 Inaugural Open meeting Council awarded the contract to Keldon Electric in the amount of $230,983.21 including the contingency allowance and HST.
Betts Electrical Ltd.
Wynker Electric & Controls Ltd.
540,076.32 less 65,029.00 = 475,047.32
Power Trend Electric Ltd.
Sealed Tenders clearly marked “Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations – Electrical Kiosk Supply and Installation” will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Office, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V0 up to 2:00 PM local time, Thursday, November 10, 2011 Wednesday, November 16, 2011.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- fabrication and installation of electrical service and control kiosks for three sanitary sewer lift stations.
Tender Documents are available electronically on the Town of Osoyoos Tenders/RFP webpage and/or BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting (Kamloops) at a cost of $50.00, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender.
It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting. Tender documents will be available for viewing by contractors at the offices of UES Engineering, TRUE Consulting (Kamloops) or Town of Osoyoos.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
(1) A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
(2) If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened.
The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
TRUE Consulting Group
Ste. 201 - 2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
Town of Osoyoos
8707 Main Street, Box 3010
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
No phone calls regarding the tender results they will be posted on the Town website within ‘24 hours’ after the deadline.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Plan an Event
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Inkaneep Creek Wildfire
- Main Street (Highway 3) Concept Planning
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Public Hearings
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Know Where to Rent/Purchase Carts for Residential Waste
- Pay by Credit Card
- Pay Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit an Event
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam
- Subscribe to eNews