You are hereHome › NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - FORESHORE AND LAKE ZONING BYLAW NO. 1294, 2012
Canada's warmest welcome ®* February 21 2020
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - FORESHORE AND LAKE ZONING BYLAW NO. 1294, 2012
Family Day Skate at Sun Bowl Arena on February 17
19th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Luncheon on April 18
Invitation Special Open Budget/Capital Plan Meeting on February 18
Osoyoos Concert Series - Ken Lavigne January 23
Live at the Summit Music Series 2019 - 2020
2020 Committee of the Whole and Regular Council Meeting Schedule
OFFICE CLOSED (2020)
Osoyoos Concert Series - Company B Jazz Band February 22
Art Gallery Opening Reception: Creativity in Our Community January 11
Hootenanny for Hospice Fundraiser March 14
Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country Pig Out Festival May 2
Osoyoos Fireworks Valentine's Day Dance February 8
2020 SO Chamber of Commerce Member Orientation January 28
FOODSAFE Course March 2, 2020
Art Gallery Master and Pupil February 10 to 29
The Town will consider proposals for the use of one commercial moorage slip in the LIONS PARK MARINA.
Proposal must include a detailed operating plan, and the specifications of the vessel. Evaluation criteria will consider impacts on the environment and overall operations of the marina.
Storage space at the Marina is not included in the agreement.
The slip rate is $2000 plus taxes for the duration of the season.
3 million dollars in Commercial Liability Insurance is required naming the Town as an additional insured.
Sublicensing of commercial Marina slips is prohibited.
Prior to the issuance of a business licence, all Transport Canada certification and licensing must be met and proven for all equipment and staff.
Proposals must be received at Planning and Development Services by noon on March 15, 2013, in a sealed envelope clearly marked Marina at Lions Park Commercial Slip Proposal.
The Town reserves the right to reject any or all applicants.
Maximum length of a boat is 26 feet, including swim grid and pulpit.
Boat Lifts and Personal Water Crafts PWCs are prohibited in the Marina.
Director of Planning & Development Services
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010, 8711 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Claim my Homeowners Grant (HOG)
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Know Where to Rent/Purchase Carts for Residential Waste
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit an Event
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam