Osoyoos Listens

Submit a Claim

The Corporate Services department investigates and adjusts all claims that citizens or businesses file for damage or injury which may be a result of an act or omission by Osoyoos or our employees.  If you feel that Osoyoos is responsible for any damage or injury, you may wish to file a claim.
Claims should be submitted to: Town of Osoyoos Corporate Services.
Property Damage from Trees / Property Damage from Municipal Activities / Claim Form

Submit a Request Online

To complete the submission form, please enter the required information in the form fields and attach any relevant documents or photos.  *Note the extent of damage, violation, location, details, how it occurred, and witnesses if applicable. * fields are mandatory.

This form pertains to Bylaw Enforcement concerns or infractions.

Once submitted, you will receive a tracking number to use when referencing your request.  
Your name and identifying information, such as your address, phone number and email address, will be kept confidential by the Town of Osoyoos in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of British Columbia.

Submit an online request

How are we doing?

Please fill out the fields below to provide us with your feedback on our customer service.
Please indicate if you would like a response to your online submission?